Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sage Green

Sage Green

My next project was to be an exploration of the color Sage green. I will let it go at that and save you all the boring details. Lets just say when you use acrylic sage green paint and cover it with modge podge it doesn't really look sage green but it doesn't look bad. And my other discovery is that I really really like Dark sage green. Like a sage green and moss mixed together. That is a beautifull color. This is me digressing again. Get used to it. My project is a lovely box..somewhat shaped like a trunck..a trunk. I gave it to my friend Sara. She goes ape over my crafts. hehehe!!! I love making stuff for her! Do you have a friend like that?  I spent a lot of time on this. When you know people appreciate it you are extra extra careful with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment